Anorexia/Eating Disorders/sorry its me again

i was looking online for a prenatal vitamin and a supplement to take to regulate my hormones and kickstart my menstrual cycle. I can order ones from america and get them shipped so which ones would you recommend.

Hi Jessica,

I would start with these:
1) Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin
2) Barlean's Evening Primrose Oil
3) Barlean's Borage Oil

You also might find this website useful:

I hope those help you! Let me know if you have any more questions.  

Anorexia/Eating Disorders

Mary Pritchard

I can answer questions about the psychology of eating, disordered eating attitudes and behaviors such as drive for thinness, drive for muscularity, binge eating, body dysmorphia, dieting, excessive/obsessive exercise, and body dissatisfaction. I can also answer questions about anorexia and bulimia.

I have a PhD in Psychology and teach courses in the Psychology of Health and the Psychology of Eating. I have been conducting research on disordered eating and exercise behaviors for 15 years.

Midwestern psychological association, rocky mountain psychological association

Over 50 peer-reviewed journal articles in journals such as Eating Behaviors, Eating Disorders, and Eating and Weight Disorders

PhD in Psychology from the University of Denver

30 teaching awards, have received funding to conduct my research from academic institutions and state and local government