Anorexia/Eating Disorders/Eating

I realy dont know if this is the right place to be but here it goes.
Im 14 and i weigh 37kg and am around 5.4ft ( not too sure about that ) but im never hungry, i get offered all types of foods i used to love but the thought of eating them just makes me feel sick, when i do eventualy get forced into eating i only eat a tiny bit then feel like im going to be sick.
Its realy worring because i used to eat alot but now im being forced to eat
Im getting constant headaches, stomach aches and sore throats and i dont know what to do, im actualy quite scared.

I love my weight if i could change one thing would be to gain a bit, but other than that im fine with it

Hi Libbie,

That sounds just awful. I am so sorry you are going through this. I need a bit more information from you before I can answer your questions. When did this start? Was it connected to an illness (like it started right after you had the flu)? Have you seen your medical doctor about this? Do all foods make you feel sick or just some? Do you crave any foods at all? Or is everything equally unappealing?  

Anorexia/Eating Disorders

Mary Pritchard

I can answer questions about the psychology of eating, disordered eating attitudes and behaviors such as drive for thinness, drive for muscularity, binge eating, body dysmorphia, dieting, excessive/obsessive exercise, and body dissatisfaction. I can also answer questions about anorexia and bulimia.

I have a PhD in Psychology and teach courses in the Psychology of Health and the Psychology of Eating. I have been conducting research on disordered eating and exercise behaviors for 15 years.

Midwestern psychological association, rocky mountain psychological association

Over 50 peer-reviewed journal articles in journals such as Eating Behaviors, Eating Disorders, and Eating and Weight Disorders

PhD in Psychology from the University of Denver

30 teaching awards, have received funding to conduct my research from academic institutions and state and local government