Anorexia/Eating Disorders/severe chronic Flatulence during Pregnancy ??

i am a30 years old female . i am pregnant in first week of 4th month of pregnancy ,but i suffer from a severe flatulence from three contineous weeks until now to the extent that the hernia pushed outside the body due to flatulence (like half small ball)
all of that cause abdominal pain.
i took alot of medication like Ranitidine 150 mg tablets, simethicone syrup, charcoal tablets and dimethicone tablets
My Question is how can i treat this severe chronic Flatulence ?
and what should i do to minimize the return of it again?

thank you Sir

Hi Darine,

I am an expert on eating disorders, not on pregnancy. I recommend that you talk to your doctor. In the meantime, I do know that this is common among pregnant women. Here are some resources that you might find helpful:

Good luck!

Anorexia/Eating Disorders

Mary Pritchard

I can answer questions about the psychology of eating, disordered eating attitudes and behaviors such as drive for thinness, drive for muscularity, binge eating, body dysmorphia, dieting, excessive/obsessive exercise, and body dissatisfaction. I can also answer questions about anorexia and bulimia.

I have a PhD in Psychology and teach courses in the Psychology of Health and the Psychology of Eating. I have been conducting research on disordered eating and exercise behaviors for 15 years.

Midwestern psychological association, rocky mountain psychological association

Over 50 peer-reviewed journal articles in journals such as Eating Behaviors, Eating Disorders, and Eating and Weight Disorders

PhD in Psychology from the University of Denver

30 teaching awards, have received funding to conduct my research from academic institutions and state and local government