Anorexia/Eating Disorders/I cant eat

Question
I'm a 13 year old girl and the sight and bought if food makes me feel sick.  Ive had to force myself to eat and when I do I almost get sick.
I am a little anorexic but right now I really want to eat.  This really scares me because lately it seems hard to walk, like I don't have the strength too.
This has been going on a couple weeks now and I cant keep forcing myself to eat only to almost get sick. I'm not sure if I have lost any weight though.
My mum says its not normal... Is it normal?
Could I be very sick?
Please help me

Answer
Hi Emme!

I am so sorry you are going through this. Your mother is correct - this is not normal. You said this has been going on for a couple of weeks. Did anything out of the ordinary happen before it started? Had you been sick? Stressed out? Is this the first time this has happened to you?

Once I have more information for you, I can better advise you on what to do.

Hang in there.  

Anorexia/Eating Disorders

Mary Pritchard