Anorexia/Eating Disorders/I cant eat

I'm a 13 year old girl and the sight and bought if food makes me feel sick.  Ive had to force myself to eat and when I do I almost get sick.
I am a little anorexic but right now I really want to eat.  This really scares me because lately it seems hard to walk, like I don't have the strength too.
This has been going on a couple weeks now and I cant keep forcing myself to eat only to almost get sick. I'm not sure if I have lost any weight though.
My mum says its not normal... Is it normal?
Could I be very sick?
Please help me

Hi Emme!

I am so sorry you are going through this. Your mother is correct - this is not normal. You said this has been going on for a couple of weeks. Did anything out of the ordinary happen before it started? Had you been sick? Stressed out? Is this the first time this has happened to you?

Once I have more information for you, I can better advise you on what to do.

Hang in there.  

Anorexia/Eating Disorders

Mary Pritchard

I can answer questions about the psychology of eating, disordered eating attitudes and behaviors such as drive for thinness, drive for muscularity, binge eating, body dysmorphia, dieting, excessive/obsessive exercise, and body dissatisfaction. I can also answer questions about anorexia and bulimia.

I have a PhD in Psychology and teach courses in the Psychology of Health and the Psychology of Eating. I have been conducting research on disordered eating and exercise behaviors for 15 years.

Midwestern psychological association, rocky mountain psychological association

Over 50 peer-reviewed journal articles in journals such as Eating Behaviors, Eating Disorders, and Eating and Weight Disorders

PhD in Psychology from the University of Denver

30 teaching awards, have received funding to conduct my research from academic institutions and state and local government