Anorexia/Eating Disorders/Do I have an eating disorder?

Question
Hi
I was curious and yesterday weighed myself, since the last time weighed myself I lost 4 pounds. Today I weighed myself and lost another 6. I am very confused since I've been eating more than usual lately. Sorry if I'm asking this question in the wrong place. I've also been very tired the last couple of weeks as well. Is it normal to lose this much weight so quickly without trying?
Thanks for reading this.

Answer
Hi RJ,

It's hard to tell from the information you've provided me - time between weigh ins, your current weight and height, eating and activity habits, etc. It is definitely not normal to lose weight without altering your eating or exercise habits. I suggest you contact your medical doctor ASAP and get in for some blood tests to check your blood sugar level and other markers that may help explain what is going on.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Anorexia/Eating Disorders

Mary Pritchard