Antique Advertising Items/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Deluxe Check Printer's Spirit of America Prints12/22/2014Dale Fenton
  Q: I have two folders of 5 prints each. They have some kind of cover letter. It says they are specially ...
  A: These were produced as part of an advertising campaign to commemorate the bicentennial in 1976. They ...
texaco sign12/8/2014Dale Fenton
  Q: I'm restoring a tokhiem gas pump, the original sign on the. Front door has some deep scrAtches and ...
  A: Whatever you're doing with the pump, the pump plate itself should be seen as a separate item since ...
COCA COLA TIN TIP TRAY 19087/14/2014Dale Fenton
  Q: Did anyone ever make a reproduction of tin tip tray for Western Coca Cola Bottleing co. CHICAGO Ill ...
  A: Virtually all Coca-Cola trays have been reproduced at some point, the 1908 is no exception. Could ...
Early 1970's A&W "Rooty The Root Bear" Mascot Costume6/28/2014Dale Fenton
  Q: I recently bought a A&W Rooty The Root Bear Mascot Costume from a very old closing A&W restaurant. ...
  A: Mascot outfits like this see only sporatic interest from collectors, however this costume is fairly ...
crock jug6/28/2014Dale Fenton
  Q: We just found a Mobiloil crock jug (light colored crock) says product of a SOCONY-VACUUM oil co. Do ...
  A: I actually have never seen a Mobiloil crock like this with the full color shield and pegasus. It ...
Vintage Porcelain Sign Values3/20/2014Dale Fenton
  Q: I am looking to get some information regarding the value of a porcelain sign. What do I need to ...
  A: It's pretty simple really, all I need to determine the value is usually going to be a picture of the ...
New Railroadiana Collector2/25/2014Dale Fenton
  Q: Hey Dale, I see that you deal with a lot of railroad collectibles. Do you have any general advice ...
  A: Hey Roger, thanks for saying hello. The short answer would be to collect the type of stuff you ...
coca cola max headroom catch the wave sign2/19/2014Dale Fenton
  Q: I have a 3 foot high by 7 foot long wood coca cola max headroom catch the wave sign. It is in very ...
  A: This sign dates to the mid 1980s when the Max Headroom character was used as a Coke promoter for a ...
pepsi sign1/16/2014Dale Fenton
  Q: I've attached a pic of a sign my friend has in his café. It was recently given to him, but we know ...
  A: This sign dates to the 1940's most likely but could be as late as the 50's. It's a great looking ...
Coca-Cola Holiday Playing Cards1/13/2014Dale Fenton
  Q: I have set of Coca-Cola Holiday Playing cards inside their original tin box. It comes with two decks ...
  A: Coca-Cola items are one of the more active areas of Antique Advertising collectibles and it's no ...
Mantel Rocking Horse10/20/2013Dale Fenton
  Q: Please advise how much this horse is worth. It has a leather saddle and is in good condition. The ...
  A: From the pictures attached, it's difficult to tell whether this is a really old item or a newer ...
Antique Boy Scout Memorabilia9/12/2013Dale Fenton
  Q: My cousin and I were cleaning out my great uncle's house. We came across some of his father's old ...
  A: There are some excellent resources online and in print for Boy Scout Collectibles, and many ...

Page:    1 

Antique Advertising Items

Dale Fenton

Top Expert on this page