Antique Advertising Items/pepsi sign

Question
Pepsi Sign
Pepsi Sign  
Hello, I've attached a pic of a sign my friend has in his café. It was recently given to him, but we know nothing about it's history, rarity, value, etc.. It's 35" x 59"  inches in size and is actually 2 pieces screwed together. guessing circa 1950 give or take.
Thanks for any help,
Bill

Answer
Hi Bill,

This sign dates to the 1940's most likely but could be as late as the 50's. It's a great looking piece with excellent image of a six pack. The value will be heavily affected by the rust in the seam all the way down which is pretty distracting, otherwise the condition looks to be ok. It's a pretty rare piece and you don't see it all that often so I'd estimate the value will still be around $600-900 for a sign of this size which does have quite a bit of collector demand.

Hope that Helps!
Dale Fenton, AdvertisingAntiques.com

Antique Advertising Items

Dale Fenton