Antique Advertising Items/pepsi sign

Pepsi Sign
Pepsi Sign  
Hello, I've attached a pic of a sign my friend has in his café. It was recently given to him, but we know nothing about it's history, rarity, value, etc.. It's 35" x 59"  inches in size and is actually 2 pieces screwed together. guessing circa 1950 give or take.
Thanks for any help,

Hi Bill,

This sign dates to the 1940's most likely but could be as late as the 50's. It's a great looking piece with excellent image of a six pack. The value will be heavily affected by the rust in the seam all the way down which is pretty distracting, otherwise the condition looks to be ok. It's a pretty rare piece and you don't see it all that often so I'd estimate the value will still be around $600-900 for a sign of this size which does have quite a bit of collector demand.

Hope that Helps!
Dale Fenton,

Antique Advertising Items

Dale Fenton

I can answer your questions about the history of many popular antique advertising brands such as Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Tobacco Brands, Petroliana (Gas, Oil, and Automotive Items), Breweriana (Beer and Brewing Items), Barbershop Items, as well as other areas. I can also help with determining approximate values of your items. I know how to identify fakes, reproductions, and fantasy items for Antique Advertising items such as tins, posters, signs, displays, trays, mugs, clocks, and much more. Even with my experience I don't know everything, but if I'm stumped I can usually refer you to someone who does know about whatever it is.

I am a full time dealer working in Antique Advertising every day. I run the website which I built and maintain. I attend many shows, auctions, and other events related to Advertising Antiques and I know many other dealers and collectors interested in these items.

I have my BA in Architecture from Clemson University, my Master's of Architecture from Texas A&M. As far as education related to Advertising, I have an extensive library of books and literature related to these items and the many smaller collecting areas within it. I keep up with the published articles and information published by the AAAA.