Antique Clocks/Setting Seth Thomas clock

Jack wrote at 2014-09-22 22:10:37
Thanks that worked on my Seth Thomas steeple clock. I had so many different solutions. This was the best and the easiest.  

Jack wrote at 2014-09-22 22:10:47

Antique Clocks

Martin Meyer

Can answer repair and service questions for most types of clocks, antique and modern, mechanical and battery. NO appraisals, identification, history, dating, or questions about cuckoo clocks or watches. Website for Modern and Antique Clock Repair: Clockmasteronline.com

23 Years as owner and repairman of clock repair business, 28 years in the field. Factory Independent Service Center for Howard Miller, Ridgeway and (formerly) Sligh Clocks. Specializing in Fine Antique Longcase (grandfather) clocks. Clock Repair Website (Please remove "Not" from the address - this is a spam protection): www.NotClockmasteronline.com

AWCI (American Watchmakers and Clockmakers Institute) and NAWCC (National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors)

Trained by a former Rolex Asia watchmaker, and by a Master Watchmaker/Clockmaker.