Antique Clocks/Amyral Fab Looping .... what?

Question

Amyral Fab Looping 7 R
I have an old travel alarm clock. I got it as one of the only items to remember my grandmother by.

I'd like to know how old it is, who made it... anything you can tell me about it. I'm not interested in price, just history.

It says:

AMYRAL
Fab Looping
7 Rubis

On the back it is stamped with the number 981711.

The face is a deep black, with glow in the dark numbers. The numbers have gold inlay or some sort of gold colored metallic surrounging them. Each minute and hour mark is also a gold metallic color. Each hand is gold colored with a glow in the dark inlay, except the alarm hand which is not glow in the dark.

It says

T Swiss T    directly underneath the 6.

I've uploaded the best image I have of it at the moment.

What can you tell me about it?

Thank you!

Answer
here are some clues to help - I really do not know anything:

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Rare-Swiss-Amyral-8-Day-Alarm-Clock-in-Box-WC_W0QQitemZ110312...
    Questioner's Rating
    Rating(1-10)Knowledgeability = 10Clarity of Response = 10Politeness = 10
    CommentThanks for trying to help. I've been all over google as well as clock websites to no avail. It's a mystery clock!

• Ask a Question

Kenneth Saunders