Antique Clocks/Old Herman Miller Mantle Clock

JLM wrote at 2009-08-11 20:30:45
Hi JD, I also have a HERMAN Miller clock.  The body is the same but the face is different, it is electric also, but missing a plug.  Mine also has the Herman Miller metal plate on the back. I have heard these are VERY RARE. Unfortunatly, I have no idea of the price. I haven't been able to find much else out.

Mark Garrett wrote at 2011-02-23 00:22:36
I came across a vintage Herman Miller mantel clock the other day cleaning out a garage. It is not the same model as JD's but is same vintage I believe. The clock was plugged in and,keeps precise accurate time.It seems to me that these clocks are not common, as i have not seen anything on internet or e-bay. An y idea what there value is. Any info. would be most appreciated.          

Most Sincerely,

MG

Traci wrote at 2013-07-10 02:11:36
Hi JD, I Have the exact same clock as you which also has the number 4035 engraved on the bottom. It has been in my family forever but I also do not know much about it.

Antique Clocks

David Morgan