Antique Clocks/Old Herman Miller Mantle Clock

JLM wrote at 2009-08-11 20:30:45
Hi JD, I also have a HERMAN Miller clock.  The body is the same but the face is different, it is electric also, but missing a plug.  Mine also has the Herman Miller metal plate on the back. I have heard these are VERY RARE. Unfortunatly, I have no idea of the price. I haven't been able to find much else out.

Mark Garrett wrote at 2011-02-23 00:22:36
I came across a vintage Herman Miller mantel clock the other day cleaning out a garage. It is not the same model as JD's but is same vintage I believe. The clock was plugged in and,keeps precise accurate time.It seems to me that these clocks are not common, as i have not seen anything on internet or e-bay. An y idea what there value is. Any info. would be most appreciated.          

Most Sincerely,

Traci wrote at 2013-07-10 02:11:36
Hi JD, I Have the exact same clock as you which also has the number 4035 engraved on the bottom. It has been in my family forever but I also do not know much about it.

Antique Clocks

David Morgan

Restoration and repair of ALL mechanical clocks and music boxes.

Teacher and founder of the NAWCC suitcase program as well as teaching at the school of horology NAWCC. Owner and operator of antique clock repair in New Jersey for 30 years

Past President of the NAWCC (1997-1999) member and still active for 38 years,,,Awi,,Bhi

NAWCC Bulletin

school of horology teacher,,learned from a masterclock maker in the UK. Graduate of the columbia school of horology

Silver Star Fellow and Fellow NAWCC

Private practice,,and Howard Miller service center