Antique Clocks/elgin clock westminster reuglator wall clock quartz chime

Dick Dell wrote at 2009-10-04 22:50:47
I believe that I have the same kind of clock. There is a leather 'hinge at the top. At the bottom is a small "L" bracket with two screws. Remove one of the screws and the whole front will swing up to access the hands for adjustment or replacement.

Pat wrote at 2014-02-28 20:20:12
I have the same clock as Patsy, funny that's my name.  I have found the exact same problem.  I have found the right part and yes, the whole item has to be replaced. It will restore my old timey chime exactly.  It is standard and can be purchased online in the one place I found.  I guess it isn't proper for me to give the name.

Antique Clocks

Martin Meyer