Antique Clocks/1880 ocean tides clock w/ fusee works

Ashwani wrote at 2015-09-17 16:47:54
Please let me know the specific question that what typoe of help you want. We recently restored a Baileys Church turret Clock. The Company existing with a name of Safety Security Systems UK Ltd.

Here you will find more info about the company :

Antique Clocks

David E Booth Jr, t/a Precision Repair

I can answer questions about repair and maintenance for all brass and wooden movement American clocks, and wooden movement "Black Forest" clocks made between 1700 and 1900. I will not do valuations, as there are too many variables without seeing the item in person, and knowing the area in which it will be insured or sold.

I have been repairing clocks and pocket watches professionally since 1980, when I started working part time for a certified Master Clock and Watchmaker, Robert Goodman. I am charged with upkeep maintenance and repair of the City of Westminster's Tower Clock. There have been several articles published in the local papers about my efforts to restore that clock.

National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors (member since 1980) Horological Association of Maryland

Certificate of Completion US Navy School of Music Class A School, 1964 AA, pre-teacher Ed/history , Catonsville Community College, 1970 BS Geogrephy/Geology Towson State College 1975 Maryland Professional Engineer (civil) License, August 1998

City of Westminster, Carroll County, Maryland