Antique Clocks/Clock question for DRGM 329239

Just was passed along this cuckoo clock and don't know anything aboutt it

Also the clock is working ok but it rings backwards - it rings once at the top of the hour and at at the bottom of the hour it rings the number of times the hour is

How can I fix this?

Sent from my iPad
Thanks and have a great day!
Phil Georgas  

Remove the nut that holds the minute hand on. Then remove the minute hand and put it on pointing in the opposite direction. Then reinstall the nut. Turn the minute hand until it cuckoos the next hour and gently turn the hour hand to whatever the cuckoo says the time is. You may have to pull the hour hand towards you slighly to get it to turn freely. use your fingernails for this.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family