Antique Clocks/gilbert mantle clock

I have a Gilbert mantle clock,  it is missing its pendulum so don't know if it works, on the front of mechanism behind dial it has number 267,is this the  number I need to  find the correct pendulum, if so where and how do I get old of one,

You have two choices in pendulums. Adjustable and non adjustable. If you look at the dial and you see a small hole above or below the 12 , then you need a non adjustable bob. This small hole is for adjusting the timekeeping and allot of times will have s and f on either side of the hole. Sometimes the hole could be below the hour shaft. If you don't have a adjusting hole then you will need to get a adjustable pendulum. If you could e-mail a picture of the clock I could tell you what you need. You could probably get an old one from e-bay or there are several places that sell repro.

Antique Clocks

michael Porter

Any thing to do with the repair antique clocks,and modern german movements. Ithaca Calendar Clocks a speciality. Can do appraisals on Ithaca Clocks only. I do not follow history and values of clocks, other than Ithaca.

Have been repairing professionally since 1980. Revived the Ithaca Calendar Clock Co. and reproduce calendar clocks, also do parts for the same.

Associate degree in accounting.

Local for building a large calendar clock for the locat airport to go with thier new terminal.