Antique Clocks/Haddon Clock Model #30

Question
We are looking at purchasing a Home Sweet Home Model #30, by Haddon. It will need to be repaired  If we are successful, can you help us find repairs?
Thanks!!

Answer
this one? ;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Haddon-Home-Sweet-Home-Animated-Grandma-Mantel-C

motors (different handshft lengths) are available new

http://www.timesavers.com/catalogmain2.asp?ProductID=20063&submit1=Search

not sure what adaptation was made to get granny to rock but can't be too tricky.

where are you located for a repair shop? others on Ebay sold for about $40

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=Home+Sweet+Home+Model+%23

Antique Clocks

Kenneth Saunders