Antique Clocks/Sessions Mantel Clock

I need a person I can actually take the clock to for repair in Middle GA.

Thank you very much,

I googled clock repair in Middle, Georgia, and came up with this website.  They say they work on antique clocks.  You might check your local phone book for a number for them or go to the website and contact them.  

It is best to work with a clock repairman directly rather than taking it to a jewelry store who simply "sends them out".  Many of the small towns have someone who specializes in repair, although some clock dealers do this also.  We have a clock shop here in our town which deals only in older clocks. He also repairs hand crank phonographs and music boxes.  However, it probably would not be practical to ship your clock to him or myself because of the expense of shipping.  

Sometimes the small town yellow pages are a help and sometimes a local gas station or restaurant would have someone who would know where a clock shop is.  

Sorry I could not have been more specific and hope this information helps you.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family