Antique Clocks/Sessions Mantel Clock

Question
I need a person I can actually take the clock to for repair in Middle GA.

Thank you very much,
Catherine

Answer
I googled clock repair in Middle, Georgia, and came up with this website.  www.chelseaclock.com  They say they work on antique clocks.  You might check your local phone book for a number for them or go to the website and contact them.  

It is best to work with a clock repairman directly rather than taking it to a jewelry store who simply "sends them out".  Many of the small towns have someone who specializes in repair, although some clock dealers do this also.  We have a clock shop here in our town which deals only in older clocks. He also repairs hand crank phonographs and music boxes.  However, it probably would not be practical to ship your clock to him or myself because of the expense of shipping.  

Sometimes the small town yellow pages are a help and sometimes a local gas station or restaurant would have someone who would know where a clock shop is.  

Sorry I could not have been more specific and hope this information helps you.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams