Antique Clocks/warmink zaanse pendulum clock

Question
Hi Steve,
I have inherited the above clock with no instructions on how to operate it- I would be gratefull if you could give me an idea on how to set up the weights and pendulum etc in order to get it working,

Thanks,

Sue

Answer
This clock is chain wound , on the end of each chain is a pull tab and a hook.
The weights are to be hung from the hooks.
The pendulum is to be hung on the leader or pendulum hanger . You should be able to see the hanger coming down from the rear of the clock. Hang your pendulum on the hook provided.
Make sure the clock is hanging straight on the wall. Give the pendulum a slight push and listen to the tick. The ticks should sound EVEN. If you hear an uneven tick shift the clock slightly either right or left and check if the tick has evened itself out. You may need to try this a few times to get it right. Once even the clock should be in beat and if in good mechanical condition it will run.
Clocks vary as to hangers and hooks but they use the same principals .
Good luck

Antique Clocks

Steve Skibicki