Antique Clocks/Junghans clock parts?

Hi.  I recently acquired a Junghans mantle clock  W278    186/35
I am new to clock collecting.   what is a good resource for parts?   I am not clear on my part names yet....but I am believe I am looking for involves the arbor that is connected to the escapement wheel and the 3rd gear wheel.  The arbor associated with both of these gears has the little pin at the end broken off.   I have searched the web....but no luck yet.  Any thoughts?  Thanks!

What you seem to have described here are broken pivots. The arbors will need to be "re-pivoted". An excellent resource for specialty work of this type is here-
It would be a good idea to have the overall condition of the movement checked as the pivots you describe on this type of movement typically break after decades of little or no service when they have been worn down dramatically. If this has happened, the rest of the movement may be in desperate need of a complete overhaul.

Antique Clocks

Steve Guthrie C.C.

A.W.C.I. Certified Clockmaker with 35 years of experience. I can answer clock repair or maintenance related questions. Please don't expect answers advising the use of bubble gum, bailing wire or WD-40. I only give advice that is meant to preserve your clock in the best possible condition, not make it worse. No questions regarding clock value or identification. I am not a collector and cannot do valuations. Visit my website at:

Clock repairman in the north Texas area for 35 years. Certification as a Clockmaker through the AWCI since 1986.

I was featured in an article by the Watch&Clock Review regarding my restoration of a tower clock for the Wise County courthouse in Decatur, Tx.

Certification as a clockmaker with the American Watchmakers/Clockmakers Institute since 1986.

General public,Six Flags Over Texas,Collin County,Tx.,Wise County,Tx.,Rapides Bank,Rapides Parrish,La.