Antique Clocks/Junghans clock parts?

Question
Hi.  I recently acquired a Junghans mantle clock  W278    186/35
I am new to clock collecting.   what is a good resource for parts?   I am not clear on my part names yet....but I am believe I am looking for involves the arbor that is connected to the escapement wheel and the 3rd gear wheel.  The arbor associated with both of these gears has the little pin at the end broken off.   I have searched the web....but no luck yet.  Any thoughts?  Thanks!

Answer
What you seem to have described here are broken pivots. The arbors will need to be "re-pivoted". An excellent resource for specialty work of this type is here-
http://www.fendley-cox.com/
It would be a good idea to have the overall condition of the movement checked as the pivots you describe on this type of movement typically break after decades of little or no service when they have been worn down dramatically. If this has happened, the rest of the movement may be in desperate need of a complete overhaul.

Antique Clocks

Steve Guthrie C.C.