Antique Clocks/Kienzle wall clock

Francis Rozario wrote at 2013-12-25 02:21:55
6Rods you say and a Kienzle? you have a good piece treasure it, do not worry about the length of the rods they do vary, all you have to do is make sure the chime is right, but do not do away with original parts unless you have to, this is a treasure piece.

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family