Antique Clocks/Verichron 24 hour world clock

Pilot wrote at 2012-12-23 18:04:33
I have this clock. Mine is powered by a "D" cell battery, and has mechanical (spring winder) movement. Some of the newer models were made with "AA" and were quartz clocks. The "D" cell clock has a silver, flat blade screw head on the back that can be rotated clockwise or counter clockwise to set the Zulu time. You have a very nice clock and they are somewhat hard to find.

Greg wrote at 2013-02-17 18:57:30
I have a verichron world time clock and I too had difficulty adjusting the outer ring, but I found a solution. Remove the cover from the back of the clock mechanism.There are three adjustment points. The one you need is a small  screw to the left of the hour hand adjustment knob. There are only two screws on the back of the clock-one adjusts the tempo of the movement and is labeled F-S. The other small screw adjusts the outer time zone ring. Move it to match the time zone you are in.

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family