Antique Clocks/Mini Linden Alarm Clock

I would like to know the value of this little alarm clock that I came accross. It is a Linden Miniature Alarm Clock. It is Brass and has two bells on the top. It is in it's original box with the orginal paperwork (warranty information). It winds up and is in working order. It is very cute. I was just wondering what it might be worth. Thank You for your time.

We checked on ebay and there is a clock like you describe with a bid on it for $16.99. The bid will probably run higher before it is over. Yours would be worth more as it has the original paperwork and box and runs.  

I have been able to pick up little clocks like that at estate sales for $5. However, this low price is generally due to settling an estate and not being able to market the merchandise for its real value.

I apologize the the delay in answering as I have been gone for the week on a cruise.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family