Antique Clocks/Mini Linden Alarm Clock

Question
I would like to know the value of this little alarm clock that I came accross. It is a Linden Miniature Alarm Clock. It is Brass and has two bells on the top. It is in it's original box with the orginal paperwork (warranty information). It winds up and is in working order. It is very cute. I was just wondering what it might be worth. Thank You for your time.

Answer
We checked on ebay and there is a clock like you describe with a bid on it for $16.99. The bid will probably run higher before it is over. Yours would be worth more as it has the original paperwork and box and runs.  

I have been able to pick up little clocks like that at estate sales for $5. However, this low price is generally due to settling an estate and not being able to market the merchandise for its real value.

I apologize the the delay in answering as I have been gone for the week on a cruise.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams