Antique Clocks/Viennese Regulator - Winding drum line has wrapped around spindle

Question
Above problem happened after transporting clock and unfortunately we wound clock until weight pulley at top without realising the error. The pendulum stops after a minute or so as the line is tight around spindle. Question - how best to unravel the line? I cannot see an easily accessible ratchet pawl that I can release so do I need to remove the clock mechanism from the case. The mechanism appears to be held to two brackets with a knurled brass nut on each side and I cannot see any other attachment point. The chime seems to be attached to the back of the case. Also a second question - the hour chimes are 2 hours out of sync (forward of the time showing) with the hour hand. How best to correct or will it sort itself out? Thanks Richard

Answer
Vienna click
Vienna click  
The movement will need to come out of the case and yes, the 2 brass thumbscrews hold it in. After removal, locate the winding click on the great wheel(see photo). Depress the tail end slightly so it is not engaged with the clickwheel. The drum can then be turned in the opposite direction to free the cable. If it's too tightly wrapped around the winding arbor the movement will have to be dismantled to undo it. Correct the hour strike by moving the hour hand to point to the hour the clock has struck.

Antique Clocks

Steve Guthrie C.C.