Antique Clocks/clock

Hi i found this clock and was wantein to know more about it can u help please it does work

There were many manufacturers of clock cases and a relative few of movements. That appears to be an electric movement, possibly made by Sessions or as it was later called United Clock Company. However, General Electric/Telechron, Timex/Ingraham and Seth Thomas/Spartus/Westclox also built electric movements. You might find some documentation as to manufacture on the back of the clock.

If I had a picture of the movement I might be able to identify the manufacturer of at least the movement.

I would guess it to have been made somewhere between 1946 and 1980.

It might be a good idea to lubricate the movement to prevent excessive wear. Use a household oil such as you would use for a sewing machine.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family