Antique Clocks/clock runs to fast.

Question
clock
clock  
have a westminister mantel clock. inside markings are.76-   bulova watch co.inc
TWC121 jeweels made in west germany   jnac justed    340-020
the clock runs like one or two hours fast every day. need to figure out how to slow it down. am new to this.. will try to attach a picture with this message. thank you in advance. terry
  sorry the picture is dark. had to because of the glare

Answer
try a photo not so close please-- in your photo there is a set screw holding a little flat steel mushroom shaped plate --that plate is a cover for the shaft end just to the right of it that looks like a little brass peninsula--move it to cover--try again on the time keeping and report back

an hour a day is beyond the range of adjustment- might be something caught in the coils of the balance spring on the floating balance unit itself?  

Antique Clocks

Kenneth Saunders