Antique Clocks/Old Session Clock

Question
Session Mantel Clock
Session Mantel Clock  

Front Plate
Front Plate  
Found and old Session in a barn. It's in very bad shape, but I'm trying to do something on it.It seems to be an 8 days- 1/2 hour strike. No label no pendulum length indications, the suspension spring is missing. The only indication I found is a graved 3188C on the plate. Any idea about model, age and pendulum length?
Thanks a lot,
Andrea

Answer
do not know the exact year - probably about 1915 era

http://www.clockguy.com/SiteRelated/SiteReferencePages/SessionsHistory.html

the pendulum hangs from the rear --do you have the key and the pendulum bob?

suspension "feathers" for the clock about $2 at a clock shop--get cut to length and a hook put in the bottom to hook the bob onto. the case determines how long the assembly can be (got to fit in without rubbing on the case bottom when it swings--then get shortened till it is about right for keeping time and the small end of the winding key used to fine tune the speed through the small hole in the dial.

looks in pretty good shape in the photo --got a photo of the back?  

Antique Clocks

Kenneth Saunders