Antique Clocks/Sessions Clock Model D, Westminster Chime, electic

Near the transformer there is a small shape barrel, the top screws off, it looks like u put oil in it (not sure). Also it runs a little slow, is it because it needs oiled ?
Thanks Vince

I would guess what you are referring to is a gear case. I would take the top off and look inside and if it contains gears I would lubricate them with a household oil such a sewing machine oil.If you need further information, please send me a photograph of the movement and I will get back with you.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family