Antique Clocks/Dynasty Clock Missing Pendulum

Question
I have a (korea) Dynasty 31 Day wall clock with two chiming rods.  It looks almost exactly like the clock in this question: http://en.allexperts.com/q/Antique-Clocks-3526/2013/3/dynasty-31-day-wall.htm.

However, my clock is missing its pendulum and the pendulum hanging wire.  To clarify, the longer wire connected to the movement is stil there.  But the shorter wire that connects directly to the pendulum (and the pendulum itself) is missing. From what I can tell, the movement still actions.  That is, if I move the longer pendulum wire back and forth, simulating a pendulum, the clock will advance and chime.  

So my question is: can I fabricate my own pendulum?  I do not believe this part can be ordered any more.  How can I determine the length of the hanging wire and the weight of the pendulum?

Thank you.

Answer
you can get a pendulum from any of the clock supply houses. Merritts, Timesavers. Weight of the pendulum doesn't matter as much as the length of the pendulum. You can buy the suspension spring
wire and the pendulum from both of the above place. Cut the suspension wire so that when you hang the pendulum it looks good. Always cut on the long as you can always shorten but not go back.
I haven't looked but I would not be surprised if there is a video on youtube showing what you are looking for.

Mike

Antique Clocks

michael Porter