Antique Clocks/Dynasty Clock Missing Pendulum

I have a (korea) Dynasty 31 Day wall clock with two chiming rods.  It looks almost exactly like the clock in this question:

However, my clock is missing its pendulum and the pendulum hanging wire.  To clarify, the longer wire connected to the movement is stil there.  But the shorter wire that connects directly to the pendulum (and the pendulum itself) is missing. From what I can tell, the movement still actions.  That is, if I move the longer pendulum wire back and forth, simulating a pendulum, the clock will advance and chime.  

So my question is: can I fabricate my own pendulum?  I do not believe this part can be ordered any more.  How can I determine the length of the hanging wire and the weight of the pendulum?

Thank you.

you can get a pendulum from any of the clock supply houses. Merritts, Timesavers. Weight of the pendulum doesn't matter as much as the length of the pendulum. You can buy the suspension spring
wire and the pendulum from both of the above place. Cut the suspension wire so that when you hang the pendulum it looks good. Always cut on the long as you can always shorten but not go back.
I haven't looked but I would not be surprised if there is a video on youtube showing what you are looking for.

Antique Clocks

michael Porter

Any thing to do with the repair antique clocks,and modern german movements. Ithaca Calendar Clocks a speciality. Can do appraisals on Ithaca Clocks only. I do not follow history and values of clocks, other than Ithaca.

Have been repairing professionally since 1980. Revived the Ithaca Calendar Clock Co. and reproduce calendar clocks, also do parts for the same.

Associate degree in accounting.

Local for building a large calendar clock for the locat airport to go with thier new terminal.