Antique Clocks/Seth Thomas Model Long Alarm

Question
I have recently had restored a clock which I believe to be the above Model based on other website information which showed the exact clock with four images.The brass round clock sits on an ornate elaborate cast iron base.The dial is paper with a minute and alarm setting.The only other reference states Made in the United State of America, and especially made for the Edward Johnson and son, Ltd, Derby.There appears to be no dating mark anyware on the base or the back.Are you able to please accurately date the clock for me.Although a reference said C 1915 to me the clock looks earlier maybe 1875 to 1890.Also is their any additional information on the firm Johnson and Son available.From a total wreck the clock has been restored authenically and beautifully,glows and ticks happily, so deserves an accurate history from an expert such as yourself.THank you for your time (pardon the Pun)

Answer
ST alarm
ST alarm  
Yes, you are correct. You didn't send a pic but I'm pretty sure you mean the clock in the pic I sent. Date is more like 1910-15. Johnson would have been the retailer so you would have to find where this particular Derby is and go from there. (local library, city directories, historical society, etc.)

Antique Clocks

Barry W Macomber