Antique Clocks/Clock Trademark

Hi I'm looking to buy a clock from an antique store here in S. Korea and I cant get any info on the clock. It has a star with AK in the middle of it, and on the bottom has EIKEISHA. I'm trying to figure out what the company is and if its a good clock to get. Thanks

I have looked up the brand name Eikeisha on the internet and cannot find any information on that spelling.  I found Seikosha. Could that possibly be the spelling on the clock or is the Eikeisha very clear.  

There was a radio manufacturer by the name of Atwater Kent that is often called AK. They did build grandfather clock radios and possibly may have made a table radio which incorporated a clock. Many times when the radio would fail it would be removed and the clock left intact. Since I do not know what your clock looks like, I do not know if this is of any help to you at all.  

There are many clocks marketed by companies that built only a case and purchased the movements. These were frequently sold by jewelry and department stores and you had no idea who made them. I,  personally, have a grandmother clock with no identification whatsoever on it.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family