Antique Clocks/Grandfather clock

Question
QUESTION: I have my parents grandfathers clock and is does not work. I don't
know if it needs just to be tuned up or not. I would like to get it working.
Do you fix them and if you do can you come to the house or do
I have to haul over to you?
Please get back to me.
Thank you very much.

Gina Freeland
Cortland,

ANSWER: Gina
 Ido not do house calls at the present time. I am backlogged 6 months right now. If you wanted to bring it over you need to call first to see if I have room. I wish I could send you to some else but I do not know of any other repairer's right now. The last two I had, have gone out of business and the other moved across the country.

Mike

607-277-5129

QUESTION: OK, I can wait until you have room and time. Can you you tell me an
estimate if you have to replace the inside if it is not fixable?
Just want to know how much I need to have unless you take mastercard or
visa.

Let me know. Thanks for getting back to me so fast.

Gina

Answer
Gina
 If it is a newer clock (last 40 years) the movement will have a number on the back of the movement. If you can get the numbers I can tell you what a new movement will be. You can also just e-mail directly at iccco@ithacacalendarclock.com.

Mike

Antique Clocks

michael Porter