Antique Clocks/Hemel 130-020 adjustment

Question
I recently purchased a kienger mantle clock that has a Hermle 130-020 movement. It is working well but loses approx. 1minute a day. I can not figure out how to adjust. There is a + & - clearly stamped onto the casing either side if the balance but I fail to see how to adjust.

Answer
HM130-020
HM130-020  

HM130-020
HM130-020  
Adjustment will depend on the age of the mechanism. The newer style Hermle balance is shown in the first image and is adjusted by turning the screw at the upper right (circled). One complete turn changes the timekeeping by 1 min./day. The older style is shown in the second image and is adjusted by holding the balance rim gently with your finger while pushing one of the two adjustment tabs (arrow) toward the "+" or "-". Each dot on the balance rim represents 10 sec./day in adjustment.

Antique Clocks

Steve Guthrie C.C.