Antique Clocks/Repair of Colonial of Zeeland Clock

Question
IMG_2416.JPG
IMG_2416.JPG  

IMG_2419.JPG
IMG_2419.JPG  
The pendulum on our Colonial of Zeeland grandfather clock stops after swinging for about 20 minutes.  We just got it from my father-in-law.  It is 33 years old.  He said he had it serviced about 10 years ago.  We transported it flat from his house to ours after removing the weights and pendulum.  I reinstalled the pendulum and weights.  The weights are numbered on the bottom 1, 2 & 3.  I installed them in that order from left to right.  The clock stands on carpeted floor and the pendulum swings freely.  See attached photos.  I would be grateful for any advice you can offer.

Answer
Check to make sure the pendulum is "in beat"-
http://mb.nawcc.org/showwiki.php?title=Beat_Setting_101
If the pendulum is properly in beat then the clock may be stopping due to the suspension and/or crutch having been bent or damaged in the moving process or due to the condition of the movement. It should be professionally cleaned & overhauled every 15 years or so, not just oiled.

Antique Clocks

Steve Guthrie C.C.