Antique Clocks/runs fast

Question
my  German Frick (?) mantle clock chimes 1/4 hr and on the hour. It runs very fast , as in gaining 30-45 minutes in a 12hr span the +/- adjustment is set to max (-) I believe it is a 70's madel with a modern design is there anything I can do to adjust it thanks

Answer
Shaker
 You say the adjustment is set to max, why not turn it back to slow it down? Without seeing the movement and what kind of adjustment you have it is hard for me to tell you how to adjust. If you could send a photo to iccco@ithacacalendarclock.com I can further help you.  

Antique Clocks

michael Porter