Antique Clocks/runs fast

my  German Frick (?) mantle clock chimes 1/4 hr and on the hour. It runs very fast , as in gaining 30-45 minutes in a 12hr span the +/- adjustment is set to max (-) I believe it is a 70's madel with a modern design is there anything I can do to adjust it thanks

You say the adjustment is set to max, why not turn it back to slow it down? Without seeing the movement and what kind of adjustment you have it is hard for me to tell you how to adjust. If you could send a photo to I can further help you.  

Antique Clocks

michael Porter

Any thing to do with the repair antique clocks,and modern german movements. Ithaca Calendar Clocks a speciality. Can do appraisals on Ithaca Clocks only. I do not follow history and values of clocks, other than Ithaca.

Have been repairing professionally since 1980. Revived the Ithaca Calendar Clock Co. and reproduce calendar clocks, also do parts for the same.

Associate degree in accounting.

Local for building a large calendar clock for the locat airport to go with thier new terminal.