Antique Clocks/Seth Thomas Westminster Model 1773 wall clock

Question
I just rec'd this clock and don't know how to get it working.  There are 3 holes in front, 1 key fits all, and a pendulum.  There is a lever on the left side.  I did get it to chime by moving the hands manually..... chimes on quarter, half and hour.  Is there a manual for this clock

Answer
Judie
 model number means nothing to me, but it probably has a hermle movement in it. Here is one link I came up with for starting a hermle wall clock. Do a search and probably thier is a you tube video on how to do ti also.   http://billsclockworks.com/merchandise/instruction-sheet.html/22

Mike

Antique Clocks

michael Porter