Antique Clocks/Clock

Elliott London
Elliott London  

Painted figure, two different ones either side
Painted figure, two di  
Dear Sir,

Can you tell me if this one is for real? I inherited it from my parents who did live in London for a couple of years.
Or is this maybe a very good replica?
Its in perfect condition and works also. And can you tell me what the value is.

Kind regards,

It is what it is, a pretty mid 20th century small mantel clock. I cannot be to exact on the age, without you letting me know details from movement but this will not be important. It is 20th century. It will wind from the back and go for 8 days I believe. Not the greatest of value 80-120 probably but a good pretty example. It is to late for what we deal in and so I may not be the best to answer your question so if you want anything confirming ask your specialist auctioneer who could see it in the flesh.  

Antique Clocks

Daniel Clements

All questions about pre C1820 UK antique clocks. For the type of clock I can answer questions about, see if your clock is something like one on our website http://

I run a large family UK antique clocks business

We offer a full in house money back guarantee that all our antiques are genuine

Sunday Times Business Section and othe press

All my life working in , restoring and selling genuine antique clocks from the 17th 18th and 19th centuries

My father was the clocks consultant up to 1984 of millers antiques price guide. I have appeared on tv and in national newspapers

Many V.I.P clients from UK and overseas