Antique Clocks/GE Electric Waii Clock

Trying to figure out what year it was produced. The back has a discolered label that has the following:
Mod 8H31. Cyc 60. Thank you for any help you can give me. Not planning on selling it. Was my
Stepdads. Just curious how old or valuable it is.

It is probably 40 to 50 years old. The somewhat older GE clocks had a red flag that came up when there was a power failure to let you know the time was probably not correct. This flag was reset by pulling out the time set knob. Even earlier clocks were called Telechron clocks as GE bought out the Warren Telechron Clock Co. We checked ebay and found one on sale of your model for $15.00.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family