Antique Clocks/GE Electric Waii Clock

Question
Trying to figure out what year it was produced. The back has a discolered label that has the following:
Mod 8H31. Cyc 60. Thank you for any help you can give me. Not planning on selling it. Was my
Stepdads. Just curious how old or valuable it is.

Answer
It is probably 40 to 50 years old. The somewhat older GE clocks had a red flag that came up when there was a power failure to let you know the time was probably not correct. This flag was reset by pulling out the time set knob. Even earlier clocks were called Telechron clocks as GE bought out the Warren Telechron Clock Co. We checked ebay and found one on sale of your model for $15.00.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams