Antique Clocks/identification

Question
clock
clock  
Would you be able to id this clock? The body measures 12" by 12" with 6" cap On the face is the name Phinney Walker,there are two wind up holes in the face, printed on the back is Hamilton watch co. inc.  Made in Japan. We can not find any other markings , but have not opened the working part. In trying to id it the names are associated with watches not wall clocks.

Answer
Phinney Walker Company (a division of the Hamilton Watch Co).  
From the 1930s the Phinney Walker Company became more of a marketing company than a producer of automobile clocks. The company was active until the 1970s. In the later period of the company the production of clocks was outsourced to many different companies located in Germany (Semca), the USA, Japan and Switzerland

I think you have gotten as much as you can - the insides may tell you who in Japan made the mechanism for PW.  

Antique Clocks

Kenneth Saunders