Clock R & A TOP
Clock R & A TOP  
Clock 2-2 Full picture
Clock 2-2 Full picture  
QUESTION: I have a beautiful chime clock, wooden states R & A. I will try to take photo now & sne it as well. I can't stand the ticking of these clocks, so need to sell it. What do you think I could sell it for?  Moved into 1989 Mobile home,full of fixes! Thank you so much!

ANSWER: Chinese clock --maybe $75?

QUESTION: It did have a made in Korea sticker on it..So it's not an antique? Or Westminster style? need to sell it, & need help with what it is, & I cost, too. Is that still same $75.00 You're the best! thanks

ok  Korean--a bit better, not much

for sure not antique- maybe 25 years old

nothing to do with
Westminster which is an ID for a clockwith 3 winders playing the Westminster chime (Big Ben) on the quarters

yours is called a time and strike  

yes- $75 if it is in running condition.

Antique Clocks

Kenneth Saunders

Any mechanical clock question - no battery clock questions and no appraisals. 47 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner. Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks

47+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - Of the 7 antique clock experts provided by, you, Mr. Saunders, were the ONLY one who provided the correct answer that allowed me to solve the problem for which I sought help; thanks a million!!! Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score.... Comment - It's happening!! The clock has run for about 8 hours...I appreciate your quick response and clarity of directions. Thanks so much ! Kenneth really knows his stuff, he has the knowledge about where you can buy replacement parts and where to get repair service or do it yourself. I think I can fix it myself and receive the full value of my clock. He even sent me pictures of clocks like mine sold online so I could get a good idea of the value. Thank you Kenneth for responding so fast and making me feel so confident in repairing my own clock. I vote Kenneth Volunteer of the Year.