Antique Clocks/Tilton Sessions Mantel Clock

Question
Sessions Tilton Clock Front
Sessions Tilton Clock  

Sessions Tilton Clock back
Sessions Tilton Clock  
I inherited this clock from my great grandmother. It sat on her mantel my entire life. Inside the back she documented that she recieved it in 1977, which is the year I was born. Searching the Internet I have not found another Sessions clock with this name. Do you know how often the company changed clock names or the approximate year this cock would have been made?
My great aunt believes the clock is in working condition but the key is missing. How would you recommend cleaning/maintaining the mechanical portion of the clock, and what key does this clock require?
Any other information on the clock and it's required care and maintenance is appreciated!
Thanks!

Answer
http://timesavers.com/search.html?q=10196&go=Search    this is the key

I would suggest if anything a pro should look at it and oil it --it does not seems to be in too bad condition from what I can see.

dates about from the 1930's  but I have no specific info on that model name

Antique Clocks

Kenneth Saunders