Antique Clocks/clock manual

Question
I have an Alfry mantel clock, made in W. germany, #77, Emil Schmeckenbecker, and would like to know where I can get the instruction manual that goes with it. Thank you, Gus

Answer
Instruction manuals tend to be rather small and were often kept with the clock for a while and eventually thrown away. Some of my clocks have the instructions affixed to the back or to the door.

Merritts (www.merritts.com) has about four pages of instruction manuals which they sell. I could not find one specifically tailored to that particular brand. They do, however, have some that are generic in nature which might be of help to you. You might also try Timesavers (www.timesavers.com).

We did search the internet and could find nothing in the way of instructions for the Alfry clock. We did find some beautiful pictures of these clocks. Sorry I could not have been of more help.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams