Antique Clocks/Value of Seth Thomas 1899 adamantile

1899 Seth Thomas Adamantile
1899 Seth Thomas Adama  
I inherited a few clocks from my father when he passed.  I am inquiring on the value of a 1899 Seth Thomas Adamantile clock in what I would say very good condition.  I have the key and it does work. Or maybe you can point me in the right direction to find the value.
Thank you for you time

There are a number of Seth Thomas mantle clocks of this era. On ebay they have one for $185.and a couple for a little over $200.  This the buy it now price and it may sell for a little less. You can go to ebay and search Seth Thomas Mantle clocks.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family