Antique Clocks/sessions electric clock wiring

Question
clock
clock  
I'm trying to repair a Sessions electric clock for my dad.  I removed the clock from the housing easily enough but the wires were just hanging loose inside.  Can you tell me from the attached picture where they should attach?  If for some reason it's not possible to re-attach them, or the motor doesn't work when I do, are there replacement motors available for these clocks?  The clock face reads "CLOCK MOVEMENT BY SESSSIONS" and on the back of the housing it reads
"50 CY.   
AC 110 V.    2.5 WATT    
THE SESSIONS CLOCK CO.    
FORESTVILLE, CONN.    
USA"

Thanks,

Dan

Answer
The connecting wires are attached directly to the field coil wires that are about the size of a human hair.  It is almost impossible to reattach them.  I can not tell what the coil looks like from the picture but I may have a used motor that will fit.  If you will send the unit to me I will see what I have that may work.  Please send to me at:  Kiefer Applinace, 4511 Monona Dr., Monona, Wi. 53716  The only other alternative is to replace this movement with a quartz but it will not be original then.  Please send a copy of this email with the unit.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Antique Clocks

Wayne