Antique Clocks/value of my antique clock

I have an E.SCHMECKENBECHER clock G.M.1884288 1892175 looks really nice old family clock my grandparents had in their home in Germany would like to know what it is worth if possible

Here is a link to ebay where you may be able to find a picture of your clock with what prices they are asking for them.

In any given year, the styles of the various manufacturers of clocks tended to be somewhat similar in appearance. When one manufacturer would bring out an innovation, others would follow suit, thus this clock may have been made by a different manufacturer but still look like your clock.

One of the great innovations to the movements of clocks occurred about 100 years ago. This is when the rack and snail movements were developed whereby the chime automatically synchronized with the hands.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family