Antique Clocks/value of my antique clock

Question
I have an E.SCHMECKENBECHER clock G.M.1884288 1892175 looks really nice old family clock my grandparents had in their home in Germany would like to know what it is worth if possible

Answer
Here is a link to ebay where you may be able to find a picture of your clock with what prices they are asking for them.  

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R1.TR2.TRC1.A0.XSchme

In any given year, the styles of the various manufacturers of clocks tended to be somewhat similar in appearance. When one manufacturer would bring out an innovation, others would follow suit, thus this clock may have been made by a different manufacturer but still look like your clock.

One of the great innovations to the movements of clocks occurred about 100 years ago. This is when the rack and snail movements were developed whereby the chime automatically synchronized with the hands.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams