Antique Clocks/please help me to identify this clock

Question
clock
clock  
Dear Friend

I have an old clock which was there at my house for long time. and i do not know any details about it.  recently i clean it up and had a look .

this clock has been repaired and its original dial is missing and on the machine there is a "S" mark, which may resemble seikosha. but i am not sure

actually what i want to do is to identify how old it is and to find out weather it will be valuble to give it a full repair as it is not working currently.

i have tried many ways to identify this, but i failed . so please be kind enough to help me to find it out

thanks

Answer
the "S" was on many repro dials from 50 years ago

can not tell more from the photo - the mechanism may in fact have some id on it if you take the hands and dial off??

not a valuable clock - fix it only if you like it, not as a financial investment

Antique Clocks

Kenneth Saunders