Antique Clocks/Vintage Sessions advertising wall clock

We have an electric Sessions Studebaker wall clock with the last patent date on the clock back of 1936.  It measures 14-1/2" square and 3" in width.  I presume it's an advertising clock, "Studebaker" is written across the face beneath the dials and "Sessions" is at the top.  The clock has a silver metal case with decorative corners, with a 1/2" slanted rim around the clock.  large black numbers  and dial on the face.  The only other information on the piece is on the back of the clock casing.  It says "The Sessions Clock Company. Forestville, Conn., Model 5 W.  It is in very good condition and still keeps time.  I am unable to find anything like it on Ebay or anywhere else.  I was wondering what it might be worth.  Is it rare or just not worth fiddling with?  We found it some years ago, and now a friend wants to buy it.

did you see this one?:

went for $185 --this is the only one I found quite similar --just different advertising  

Antique Clocks

Kenneth Saunders

Any mechanical clock question - no battery clock questions and no appraisals. 47 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner. Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks

47+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - Of the 7 antique clock experts provided by, you, Mr. Saunders, were the ONLY one who provided the correct answer that allowed me to solve the problem for which I sought help; thanks a million!!! Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score.... Comment - It's happening!! The clock has run for about 8 hours...I appreciate your quick response and clarity of directions. Thanks so much ! Kenneth really knows his stuff, he has the knowledge about where you can buy replacement parts and where to get repair service or do it yourself. I think I can fix it myself and receive the full value of my clock. He even sent me pictures of clocks like mine sold online so I could get a good idea of the value. Thank you Kenneth for responding so fast and making me feel so confident in repairing my own clock. I vote Kenneth Volunteer of the Year.