Antique Clocks/Adrian Mantle clock is not keeping time

Question
I recently inherited an Adrian Mantle Clock.  I had it serviced and it worked well for the first month..but it now loses almost 10 minutes every few days. I know that advancing or retarding the time is done with the little wheel on the face, but I don't know how much to adjust it.  It seems like the adjustments I have made have made it worse.  Do I turn it to the left or to the right and how much should it turn it each day to get it back into correct time?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Allen

Answer
That would be called an Ingraham mantle clock --Adrian is the model name

was going to tell you I never heard of such a clock.

there is a "f"  and an "s" embossed on the dial at the left and right side of the little slot that the adjuster wheel protrudes through--turning it toward the "f" would speed it up IF the adjuster is working and IF it is not already adjusted as far as it can go. Are you winding the springs FULLY?? have you been turning it towards the "s" all this time? does the pendulum bob swinging in the back have an adjustment nut assembly in it or is it all solid one piece?

info on your Ingraham:http://www.clockguy.com/SiteRelated/SiteReferencePages/IngrahamHistory.html

Antique Clocks

Kenneth Saunders