You are here:

Antique Clocks/finial replacement


Seth Thomas "Sharon" Clock
Seth Thomas "Sharon" C  
I have my grandmother's Seth Thomas "Sharon" steeple clock, with a 326 hand marked on the bottom, that is missing part of a finial.  I wondered if/where I could get a replacement finial.

Although it's a long shot, the best place to hunt for an identical one is Ebay.  However,my suggestion is to pull them both out and find a pair that come close. You can check Ebay for this but you can also contact my usual supply house, They have a few small finials that might work for you.

Antique Clocks

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Barry W Macomber


My experience is mostly with 19th century American clocks. I can answer repair questions and can identify most clocks of this period. I cannot answer questions about non-American clocks.


Many years buying, selling, and collecting American clocks.

NAWCC 14,915

No formal education in this area.

©2017 All rights reserved.