Antique Clocks/Seth Thomas electric mantel clock

Question
I purchased this clock at an auction.  The clock keeps good time and chimes for the hour, quarter, and half hours, but the chime is not correct for the hours.  I've noticed on the label that the chime is self-adjusting, but that isn't happening.  Any advice on how to get the hour chime synced?  
Thanks.

Answer
Robert
 Is impossible to tell without seeing the movement. It could be several different things.  You say it is chiming on the hour, but assume it is not striking the right number of hours. Levers could be sticking. Or it is a simple matter of just moving the hour hand (the small hand) to the right number of strikes when it does strike.

Mike  

Antique Clocks

michael Porter