Antique Clocks/Waltham anniversary clock broken suspension wire

Question
Waltham clock broken wire
Waltham clock broken w  
I bought a used Waltham anniversary clock.  Removing the back cover I found the suspension wire broken and twisted around the pendulum shaft.  I got a new suspension wire but have no idea of how to connect it.  Can you provide detailed instructions, pictures, or links to a video that would explain this?

Answer
These clocks are very difficult clocks  to repair.  You can replace the suspension spring and it probably will still not run correctly.  I can not tell from the picture how the top part of the spring connects to the movement but they usually have a small plastic piece molded on the spring.  It should hang from this piece and have another small plastic piece lower that is pushed by the movement and moves the spring.  The other end is hooked to the pendulum. If you do not have this special spring with the molded pieces it probably will not work.  

Antique Clocks

Wayne