Antique Clocks/Japanese wall clock

Clock rear
Clock rear  

I am trying to identify this clock, my sister bought it in Japan about fourty years ago, it was not running when she purchased it.
I cleaned it, oiled it, made a bearing out of a little piece of tubing for the chime spring, made a longer pendulum shaft and it is real close to being in time.
I am just trying to find out more info about this clock, possible age, value,etc.
Thank you

I attempted to read the make of the clock as indicated on the face but could not make it out. If you will send me the manufacturer located at the most bottom of the clock, I will try to see what I can find for you.

I will wait for a reply from you.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family