Antique Clocks/Japanese wall clock

Question
Clock rear
Clock rear  

Face
Face  
I am trying to identify this clock, my sister bought it in Japan about fourty years ago, it was not running when she purchased it.
I cleaned it, oiled it, made a bearing out of a little piece of tubing for the chime spring, made a longer pendulum shaft and it is real close to being in time.
I am just trying to find out more info about this clock, possible age, value,etc.
Thank you
John

Answer
I attempted to read the make of the clock as indicated on the face but could not make it out. If you will send me the manufacturer located at the most bottom of the clock, I will try to see what I can find for you.

I will wait for a reply from you.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams